Sunday, May 25, 2008

ow!

Trazodone again. Less effective and again I have a wicked, all-day headache. You know, the kind of headache that makes thinking difficult. 

I'm as hydrated as I can get, and taking ibuprofin dulls the ache only a little. So now I have to weigh whether to keep taking it and hope that the side effect goes away soon. 

Reading the PI sheet and other information on trazodone, I thought it would be a good fit for me. In addition to its sedative effect, it works as a mild anxiolytic. For whatever reason, I usually don't experience side effects extreme enough to not take any given med, so I decided not to worry about the "trazodone hangover." 

We have plans to float the Harpeth tomorrow. I think I might rather be a little tired than how I feel now. So it's back to the Ambien/clonopin combo for tonight at least. 

No comments: