Tuesday, April 15, 2008
3-2-1, Dave!
I just realized that we missed Dave's birthday. We adopted him from my friend E. Geoghegan (I'm spelling that one out because there's a song that goes with it), who adopted Dav'e mom, Wiser. He was one of five in the litter, so Dave's former name was Jackie Jackson. Dave was born March 21, 2002, and we brought him home at 8 weeks. As a kitten, Dave's favorite activities included running around Sam's shoulders, getting into people's plates as they tried to eat, and trying to make friends with Jane. Now, as a 6-year-old, he likes to play with Nora, sit in laps, and purr loudly. Outside reports suggest that Dave is not as sweet as I think he is and engages in such activities as pissing in corners of the house and hissing at visitors. Our lovable Dave: I will never forget when you fit in my shoe. Happy belated birthday, Dave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment