In other news, I'm loving Kimya Dawson. And I'm remembering that accessaries aren't so bad.
I'm still trying to figure out a lot of things and to recall more things about my recent experiences. I want to learn how to express more love. Oddly, I don't myself have a lexicon for love, for which flaw I blame my parents. It's the only dependable use they have.
This blog has several different kinds of posts, and to my mind, right now, the current trend is toward edited, thought-out entries and sprawling posts, with little oversight and lots of digression and spilling-over sentiments. Sometimes the later kind transform their ideas and emotions so that a more carefully crafted post can contain them. Sometimes it's all just raw.
3 comments:
Keep up with the accessories, baby!
OH, yeah, threading insurance is a nightmare. I'm just now getting bills from my janurary hospitalization and i have no idea what insurance will ultimately cover.
Kimya looks scary. Dare I listen to her mp3s?
I'm not sure how you'll feel about her music, Cris, but I think it's whimsical and funny and loosely made, which I like in songs. Check out the "Alphabutt Song." As someone trained in education, you might appreciate it, and it's a non-scary intro to what she likes to do.
Post a Comment