I've done a lot of thinking about what I need to write, researched, and gathered sources. That can count as work, but it doesn't get the job done. Today, Sunday, I'm going to write. I just have to remind myself that it doesn't have to be momentous or perfect. It just has to be a draft.
As I write this, I have the aak file open, and I'm in my study. I've got water and the support and comfort of two kitties and a dog. (I wish that dogs could purr. Not having the ability to purr is a serious design flaw.) A lot of the stuff I'm going to write ventures into new, scary territory, which is the point of doing it.
So, I've got everything I need for right now. Wish me luck.
1 comment:
Keep knockin' 'em dead like you always do, baby doll!
Post a Comment